Ashley Judd

Ashley Judd sexually harassed her on a film set

Ashley Judd sexually harassed her on a film set

The actress revealed to Variety have been victim of harassment without 'realizing' it at the time.


The facts have occurred in 1997. In a recent interview with Variety magazine, the actress Ashley Judd said have been sexually harassed her during the filming of the movie the collector by "one of the boss best known, reviled and admired both of the industry." She explains that the man would have proposed to join him at his hotel for dinner:
Finally I arrive there and I am told that it is in his room. 'You kidding? I worked all day, I'll just order me cereal.

It took me years before assessing the seriousness of the incident

The man then asked to look at take a shower, to which she replied:
The day where I will earn an Oscar thanks to one of your movies!
Ashley Judd is said to be "disgusted" to learn that he had done the same to several other women.
"I don't realize at the time what was happening. It took me years before assessing the seriousness of the incident and understand that something terribly abnormal and illegal had happened."

Cure is a 'long process'


The actress's 47 years today took the opportunity to be the spokesman for this type of aggression:
healing is a long process. Some aspects require work. Others are settled in one shot of punching bag or by talking with the author of crime and taking power over him.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment