celeb news

Katy Perry securities threaten photographer who tried to approach her



Singer walked through the streets of the Botanical Garden, in Rio, on Monday, 28. ' You said you were going to take my camera and breaking it. I didn't risk ', says professional.


Katy Perry wants your photos off the stage at the Rock in Rio 2015 published on sites and magazines of celebrities from Brazil. After performing in Rock City, on Sunday night, 27, 30-year-old American's awake to enjoy pool and Sun morning. But, while noting that paparazzi were trying a busted, she hid with the help of a Sun umbrella and got his body not be photographed.

In the afternoon, decided to leave the hotel in Copacabana and then to afternoon of shopping by the bucolic streets of the Botanical Garden, in the South zone of Rio de Janeiro. Accompanied by two friends and three security guards, she went shopping and got pissed when I see a photographer on the street. The carioca Caio Novaes Lins, of 22 years, who lives in the region, says that one of the security guards of the American singer threatened out loud.

"When he saw me with the camera in my hand was soon threatening me. Saying he would pick up my machine and break it. I didn't want to risk it, right? So, I walked into my friend's building, which has bars, and climbed the wall to photograph everything from afar. When he saw me, just pointed at me and warned. At the same time she lowered her head and it wasn't nice, "said the trader, who was apprehensive about the situation. "I wasn't afraid of him hitting me, but I can't lose my equipment. After all, it's my working tool ", explains Caius, telling that the singer shopped in stores Owner Thing and Cabinet, but who was carrying the bags were friends.

Who also became involved in controversy after performing in Rock City, in Barra da Tijuca, was the singer Rihanna. On Sunday night, 27, the singer's bodyguards assaulted photographers in a Steakhouse and the case ended up in the police force. One of them told me that the security guards were aggressive. "We insisted and they hunted. They filled us up. The bouncers gringos and the Brazilians, who are police officers, "said one of them.


Katy Perry walks the streets of the Botanical Garden after performing in Rock in Rio 2015

Katy Perry walks the streets of the Botanical Garden after performing in Rock in Rio 2015

Katy Perry walks the streets of the Botanical Garden after performing in Rock in Rio 2015

Post a Comment

Post a Comment