celeb news

Dakota Johnson about his personal life: "I Think guys are afraid of me"


Dakota Johnson about his personal life: I Think guys are afraid of me

Erotic film "50 shades of grey" brought a young Dakota Johnson not only worldwide fame, but also a complete devastation in his personal life. Recently the actress came on the show Ellen DeGeneres, where he told that now is not a committed relationship, and that guys don't communicate with her because of the role anasteysha steel.

I think guys are afraid of me. They either love me, or run away...most of the boys run away,

- said the actress.

25-year-old Johnson also admitted that after her breakup with musician Matthew Hit it alone.

Dakota told not only about his personal life, but also said that sometimes, because of the fame she gets in an uncomfortable situation:

I recently got into a taxi and the driver recognized me. He said that he and his wife saw the movie "50 shades of grey". And then he said he hoped to see there's more sex. Sometimes people say things that make me feel awkward.

By the way, though the whole world know Dakota for her roles anasteysha steel, according to the actress, none of her family, this film never looked back.

Recall that recently, Dakota Johnson starred in the film "Black Mass". And soon to begin shooting the sequel to "50 shades of grey", which will be called "50 shades darker".


Post a Comment

Post a Comment