celeb news

Wish granted: Jennifer Lopez fan follows on Instagram


Wish granted: Jennifer Lopez fan follows on Instagram

It has made him happy


Jennifer Lopez did a young man very happy, as she met with her biggest fan Nick for a Selfie session. He apparently also used the moment to pass her a personal note. In small writing, Nick revealed his deepest wish, the J.Lo now met him you.

On their Instagram page she uploaded the image of his note of Chen


On their Instagram page she uploaded the image of his note of Chen's, on which he had written:
my Jennifer, I was hoping that you could follow me on Instagram. For a year, you're following me on Twitter and I remember that I cried that day. I couldn't believe it, because you are my idol for so long. Nick (love you)! She fulfilled this request apparently her fan, as she commented on the snapshot with the simple answer OK :).

Apparently his idol and Nick met affiliated once again, as he posted a further Selfie together with Jennifer, where he grins broadly.
Oh my God! I can't believe that I once again met my Queen! And she is now following me on Instagram and has posted a photo of my note! I love you so much! The overjoyed Nick commented on #JLo.

Jennifer Lopez did a young man very happy, as she met with her biggest fan Nick for a Selfie session

Jennifer Lopez fan follows on Instagram

Post a Comment

Post a Comment