celeb news

Selena Gomez: selfie front of the mirror and leopard panties... Ready to compete with Kylie Jenner?


Selena Gomez: selfie front of the mirror and leopard panties... Ready to compete with Kylie Jenner?

Always very primed to each of his appearances, Selena Gomez brought up the temperature on Instagram!

It's hot! Even if she strips off relatively easily in his videos, appearing in little panties and t-shirt drenched in a new version of "Good For You" video, Selena Gomez is not known to be very sultry...

Like Miley Cyrus or Kylie Jenner who become bare fairly regularly on social networks, the ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber sharing photos backstage of his evenings and concerts as well as snapshots of her surrounded by her friends:

More mature, the pretty brunette did not hesitate to confide about her relationship with the Canadian singer or even on her virginity and chastity ring in an interview for the Sunday Times:
I had this ring to my father. He went to the Church and did bless. He was talking about me to other young people and took me as an example. I wanted to keep that promise for me, my family and God. But it has not embarrassed to say that I was more wearing this ring. I got it when I was 13 years old and I respect what it represents.

Yesterday (August 25), the young woman terrified the canvas by posting a selfie of the sexiest on behalf Instagram! In crop top white and small panties leopard, it poses front of a bathroom mirror. Kylie Jenner which is like a pro in this field, Selena Gomez unveils its forms without complex... The youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner clan a concern to be!

Selena Gomez selfie front of the mirror

Post a Comment

Post a Comment