Botox

Pamela Anderson told about experiments with Botox and internal youth


Pamela Anderson told about experiments with Botox and internal youth

Increasingly, Pamela Anderson hears questions from journalists related to its age, so in a recent interview with the 48-year-old celebrity talked about why he is not afraid of aging and its beauty-experiments.

I thought that I would be the last person who dare resort to Botox, but at some point, still decided to do so. My eyes had become so lean that I stopped being similar to himself.

It's hard to believe, but at the beginning of his journey on which Anderson in his time, craved by millions of men worldwide, was uncannily zakompleksovannoj and considered itself not sufficiently attractive to work model.

Pamela Anderson about experiments with Botox


Over the years, star has learned to love himself, and finally understood the words mother tverdivšej her "true beauty comes from within a person.

Everything goes as it should go. In addition, I constantly feel like I am becoming younger.

There are things that we cannot change. I'm not obsessed with beauty, but some people go too far to preserve youth and attractiveness. But you just look at the Jane Fund and Brigitte Bardot-they look amazing!

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson

Post a Comment

Post a Comment