celeb news

Kim Kardashian, how critics killed her smile!


Kim Kardashian, how critics killed her smile

In an interview granted to C Magazine which she made the cover, Kim Kardashian explained why it had changed its behavior to the paparazzi.

There was a time, long before it is with Kanye West, where Kim Kardashian sought at any price to stand before the goal of photographers to display its forms, its bling bling, his face too covered terracotta looks and her smiles ultra brilliant. But that was before. Today, just him to step into the street to be prosecuted. And inevitably, this has had an impact on his behavior, as she explained in C Magazine which she is the one, topless, this month.

Thus, she tells why she stopped smiling face the paparazzi. If we thought it was to delay the appearance of wrinkles, like Victoria Beckham, was all wrong! It all started when she was pregnant with North and that she suffered criticism from some tabloids on his weight gain.

"I took more than 22 pounds. It is difficult to rely,"begins the star of the reality show before adding:"I was determined to lose but it has changed the way I wanted to appear in picture. Before, I was always smiling. Even when I was outside, I smiled without particular reason. And then when I had my baby, I said: ' these are the same people who were horrible with me, treating me big while I could control nothing. I do not want their smile. I don't want to get out ' "."

Even if Kim Kardashian said more "confident" today, she says that she no longer wants to "be the girl who smiles for nothing on each photo. It changed my mood, which I was, it has much affected my personality". She has once again demonstrated this Thursday, Aug. 27.

She was photographed as she was going to the supermarket. Molded in a black pencil dress featuring once again its forms and her baby bump in value, she preferred to hide his eyes behind his essential CĂ©line glasses and display an bohitile pout. Ditto for its sister Kourtney, with its small mine, holding son Mason by the hand.

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Post a Comment

Post a Comment