celebrity pregnant

Interview of Inna Zhirkov magazine HELLO!


Interview of Inna Zhirkov magazine HELLO

In September, Inna Zhirkov become a mother for the third time. Winner of "Mrs Russia-2012" and designer rightly believed that pregnancy is a great excuse to go to the sea. While her husband, football player Yuri Zhirkov was in training camp, Inna took a plane ticket and flew to the United Arab Emirates.

-INA, you just 26 years old, and you are expecting third child! In our days it is perhaps uncommon, many women only after 30 think about family.

-I often joke that I am waiting for is not the third and eighth child! The fact is that I have five godchildren whom I love very much. The big family I dreamt of since childhood. When we met with the Jura, I was only 17. A year later we were married and have decided not to delay childbearing. I am not interested in nightclubs, a secular party. Much more I enjoy spending time with children.

-As reported by her husband the good news?

Interview of Inna Zhirkov magazine HELLO

-We have long planned another child, and I wanted to Jura learned about it in a romantic setting. But it didn't work. I was in Kaliningrad and parents suddenly came into the hospital with pneumonia. Jure phoned in tears said it all. The husband reassured me made gather strength. In Moscow I had a fairly long lay in the hospital, but everything worked out.

-INA, you look fine. As it is now caring for him?

-On beauty salons I do not go, I feel sorry for wasting time on it. Love bath-dad prepares me homemade coffee scrub, honey and oils. So for beautiful skin you can say thank you. With regard to the figures, I am not very worried. When I'm not pregnant, I can spend the day on kefir or on the water, I don't have obsessive thoughts about food. Now, of course, all the time I want something to eat. And once I decide that today limit yourself, just get nervous and irritable. So anyway it and sweet and flour. In the first two pregnancies I gained by 35 kilograms. After Milan, weighed 90! Decided to go to the competition "Mrs. Russia" to prove to myself that I can bring back the old shape and become attractive again. Now I'll have to look for a new incentive to lose weight fast.

On the other hand, what's the difference-raspolnela, streamers or cellulite. All of this nonsense, I have wonderful children.

-You already know the sex of the unborn child?

-At the very beginning of the pregnancy I dreamed that I keep on hand the little boy. And everyone who I told about this, saying: "you'll see will be all the way around, bring forth a daughter". But it turned out that the dream was prophetic! I trusted to choose husband Jure and son Dima. By the way, the son all the time talking to the baby. (Smiling.) Tells him about everything and constantly asked whether he cries with me? When leaving from home, Dima first kisses me goodbye and then hugs and kisses my belly: "Brother, yet! I'm really at home with mom. "
pregnant Inna Zhirkov

pregnant Inna Zhirkov
Post a Comment

Post a Comment