celeb news

Hannah Montana VS Miley Cyrus: the role of the series changed the life of a singer


Hannah Montana VS Miley Cyrus: the role of the series changed the life of a singer

The glory of one of the most controversial artists of the present generation of Miley Cyrus brought her famous role of Hannah Montana in the distant year of 2006. However, few people know what works it is worth it, as well as the sacrifices the singer had to go.

I said, exactly how should look like a girl who takes part in this show. I was 11 years old and I shouted: "you're a star! You should be blonde, and in any case you cannot get a haircut. The star should be long hair! Ah, Yes, add an even slightly sequin "

- Miley said.

Hannah Montana


According to the artist, as a child, she worked for 12:0 per day, up in yourself tons of coffee to be in the form:

I was a girl in a wig and with a ton of makeup, which played a 16-year-old beauty. I must have been beautiful every day. But this girl was not me! I so often wondered: "who I am?!". This brought me too many problems both inside and outside. On those old photos of Hannah Montana under a ton of makeup and Photoshop hid sick and exhausted little girl. I earned myself something like dismorfofobii.

As we have informed, Miley Cyrus won worldwide fame, starring in the title role of the tv series "Hannah Montana," where she played American schoolgirl Miley Stewart, which is actually a pop star Hannah Montana.

Hannah Montana

Hannah Montana

Miley Cyrus the role of the series changed the life of a singer

Miley Cyrus changed the life of a singer

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hi Miley im a girl that liked u after watching Hannah Montana. Your show was sooooo nice . I even wanted u to become my fav artist but after the things tht u do, u cldnt become my fav artist, all i want to say is jus be Miley Stewart cuz Miley Cyrus is jus a big mess.

    ReplyDelete