celeb news

Céline Dion back onstage in Las Vegas after a hiatus in the career


Céline Dion back onstage in Las Vegas after a hiatus in the career

Singer took a break in its schedule-from 2014-to take care of her husband, Rene Angelil, who is recovering from a throat cancer.

Céline Dion returned to perform in Las Vegas, last Thursday, 27, after a career break to take care of her husband, René Angélil, who faces a battle with throat cancer. The singer, who has made residence in American city for years, performed at Caesars Palace's Colosseum and used his Twitter account to talk about back to the stage.
Thank you so much for all the love. Today was not a new day ... Today was a new show. Today was a new beginning, 
- said she.

Earlier in the week, the singer gave an interview to USA Today about his comeback to the stage:
 I didn't want to be here at the beginning, I don't need. Don't get me wrong. I love singing for people, but I have other priorities. My biggest role is to ensure that we are well, that will take care of the children. He will see us another plan.

Céline had several opportunities to get back on stage, but she said People who couldn't, until the present time.
The reason why I shouldn't have come back before was because I wasn't ready to go back emocionalmene. My husband and my family needed me, they still need,
- said she.

Céline Dion in Las Vegas

Céline Dion in Las Vegas

Céline Dion in Las Vegas

Céline Dion back onstage in Las Vegas

Post a Comment

Post a Comment