Celebrity

Stesha Malikova does not feel beautiful



The girl stated that she had completely normal appearance, and such as it is, a million. Stesha Malikova sincerely doesn't understand than deserved such attention from the public.


Stesha Malikova does not feel beautiful


The charming daughter of Dmitry Malikov has long can compete with his famous father in popularity. At least in social networks. Page girls in "Instagram" has about 180 thousand subscribers. Daily under a photo which publishes Stesha, hundreds of people leave comments, among which are many as praise and compliments and comments and reproaches. The 15-year-old celebrity to its popularity include skepticism, and his fans and detractors does not take too seriously. For example, a young Stephanie not sure that can claim the title of most beautiful girl in the country, but because genuinely doesn't understand why interest arose to it from the public. Own appearance Malikova does not consider prominent and believes that it is little different from normal children.

"I don't consider myself beautiful, admitted in an interview with Woman.ru Malikova. -Like me a lot. Don't understand what is so special about me. I did not expect all this popularity in the network. Without makeup, I absolutely normal child. But in life mejkap try not do: in school, for example, I paint. But if you want to appear on a reception, I paint my mom — she knows my face better than I.
[post_ad]

Stesha Malikova beautiful russ

Stesha Malikova

Stesha Malikova feel beautiful russian

Stesha Malikova beautiful

Stesha Malikova beautiful


Post a Comment

Post a Comment