celeb news

Stars Mourn the Death of Zhanna Friske


Social networks are full of sympathy from celebrity friends of the singer. Death of Zhanna Friske became for all of this tragedy.




Shocking news about the death of Zhanna Friske appeared in the middle of the night, but the stars rushed to respond immediately. Social networks are full of sorrowful comments of sympathy and emotional statements. «StarHit» leads them completely uncensored.

Jasmine: "Words can not convey all the pain and sorrow. Like a bad dream. Eternal rest your soul, our dear and beloved Zhanna ».

Mitya Fomin:" Why? It should not be! This is someone's mistake! I do not believe! I cried from helplessness to change anything ... ».

Katya Gordon:" Miracles happen less often ... They all desperately want to believe ... That the wives of the devotees who have lost their children leave husbands, throwing in trouble, we read ... What freaks, raise your hand, go unpunished, and the normal guys slander - we read ... What in the suburbs officer stabbed himself 9 th Heart Strike - we do not read - the military will not allow ... And in this horror of events in this hellish baseness we wanted to read what beauty, dobryachka and smart girl and Jeanne will recover and again be the same ... This is a fairy tale, which wanted to believe. .. Where you are, there is no more bad news. Land down, native forces ».

DJ Groove: " Zhannochka, dear God ... How did it ..... I will never forget our conversations with you about the music ... I'm just crying .. . We will always remember you ... do not understand anything I do ... »

Olga Orlova:" Farewell, my girl ... Sleep well ... You'll always be in my heart ...

Zhanna Friske and Olga Orlova

Andrei Grigoriev, Apollo: "My girl, Zhannik !!! How so! We had hoped and believed! Forever in my heart! »

Anita Tsoi: " Joan, let the earth you rest in peace. Dear family, Please accept my sincere condolences. Zhanna, goodbye ».

Glyuk'Oza: " Tears hail. Our favorite, strong and true. I do not believe that all this is over ... »

Julia Kovalchuk:" I do know that soon you'll come back to our little bird, affectionate puppy or baby blue eyes ... Your soul will always be with us. .. I know how you like to smile and you would not have wanted it to be sad ... I love you immensely appreciated and loved ... We all love you ... Fly away, our home Zhannochka ».

Julia Savicheva: "Until recently, I am hoping that Jeanne will get out. I was sure of it. My sincere condolences to the family and admirers ».

Philip:" Farewell, beloved Jeanne ... Farewell, my friend ... This one ... I cry ... It is impossible to believe ... It is cruel ... ".

Zhanna Friske and Philip

Maxim Fadeev: "Of course, life ends. But this is over too soon. She was kind, sincere and strong. God, how I pity you, Zhanna. I'm sure you'll be happier there. And continued to sing. Happy journey ».

Temnikova Elena: " I can not find words ... God, why? .. I dreamed that you recovered ... you to live ... That was us. Why is something that God takes the best? With all my heart love you ... Always has been and will remain the most feminine and sensitive girl ... forever. Forever in our hearts ... »

Lera Kudryavtseva:" my favorite girl ... Goodbye, my beautiful, kind, gentle friend. You are forever in my heart the sun. I can not believe, why ????????? I cry ».

Sasha Saveliev: " We were waiting for you ... healthy, happy ... In an instant, the confidence that you will recover, broken into small pieces ... They do not gather. They disappeared ... Zhanna ... Rest in peace ... What a pity. What a pity ».

Alexey Chumakov: " With the Lord a new world, Jeanne ... with the Lord in a new world. We are going to miss ».

Tanya Tereshina: " We love you! Above this sense death is powerless! Love is eternal, and as Bole intangible magic, necessary and important sense does not exist, and there is something important beyond life and therefore is not the end! Love ».

Anna Sedokova: " The most kind and sweet. Smiling and constantly in a good mood. My motivation, and always will be. I offer my condolences to the family. Favorite Zhanna. Forever ».

Stas Mikhailov: " She lived in this world with us ... I loved. Gave joy to others, left its continuation ... in such moments particularly acute absurdity and futility of the many worldly things. It hurts, hurt ... but alas, God in the fishery for each of us. I did not know it closely, but I want to pray for her, but she had nothing else and do not need to ... pray for her as best she could ... at home, and we are at a party ... God rest her soul! Patience family ... strengthen them, Lord ... »

Tina Kandelaki:" naughty, live, infinitely kind. Your smile is impossible to forget ... I think you're about to show up and say that is not so, that you are with us here. I can not believe we'll say "Rest in peace».

Otar Kushanashvili: "Joan, my sister, my world without you - without the sun this summer. I do not know what to do, Zhanna, you are my brother and my left, and I trampled, crushed, angry ... He loved to love, I will love. Thank you thought I was good, and smiled at me. "

Zhanna Friske and Dmitry Fomin

Zhanna Friske and Andrei Grigoriev, Apollo


Post a Comment

Post a Comment