Blake Lively

Blake Lively has given his first interview after childbirth


Blake Lively has given his first interview after childbirth

No sooner had the MEDIA to report the good news about an expansion of the Ryan Reynolds and Blake lively, as already today the actress gave a first interview to People that shared the feelings of motherhood.

I always teased the children the sisters because they are mine, and I always try to take care of the children of other people. In the end I always felt my mom and myself. Perhaps all this is because I have never had younger brothers or sisters,

the 27-year-old lively.
[post_ad]
The actress was asked whether something has changed with the birth of her daughter?

I don't feel the global change. I've always wanted to have a big family, so quite clearly understand that feeling after the first child. I just want to enjoy this moment. But at the same time, understand that my firstborn will always be older than these, and this is going to change every year. You not only to educate them, they also educate each other-Oh, how many things I learned from my brother Eric. He had a strong impact on my life. So now I look forward to having my kids will influence each other, as well as for the rest of my family, both in General and in particular,

- She said.

The actress said that the inspirations and role models in matters of child rearing has become her mother:

I was raised consistently upbeat woman. Almost every day, my mom left me a voice message with the words "life is a bowl of cherries" (idiom, indicating that life is beautiful-ed.), or singing a song. Beginning her life was not easy, but if anyone told her that she had a very difficult life, she always answered, "nothing of the sort!". She taught me to be happy every day.

But happiness is not only for Blake her worldview.

This is the happiest moment in my life and I can talk about it every day. I often find myself at the thought: "I can't believe I pass through it all",

-shared the actress.

Today it became known that the stellar pair was born a girl. According to the Twitter name of the babe could be Violet. However, the actors did not confirm this information.