celeb news

Taylor Swift on the cover of the new issue of Billboard Magazine


Taylor Swift on the cover of the new issue of Billboard Magazine

Taylor Swift became the heroine of the new issue of Billboard Magazine - Edition singer named "Woman of the Year" after Swift once again topped the charts Billboard 200. Taylor starred in the romantic photo shoot and told the publication of friendship with celebrities and the album "1989".

 In an interview with Swift admitted that values ​​communication with people who treat it as a normal girl, not a star:

I do not want to be in first place in the lives of my friends. You know, many celebrities love to surround yourself with people who devote all their free time, but I would not want my friends were so. 

According to Taylor, she had to go to the conflict with the producers during the recording of the new album:

Everyone told me that you can not change styles so dramatically that it is naive and overly optimistic. But after the first day of sales of my label realized that I was right.  

Taylor Swift for Billboard Magazine

Taylor Swift for Billboard Magazine

Taylor Swift for Billboard Magazine