Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande celebrates platinum: 'Heart exploding'


The singer used his social networks to break the news.

Ariana Grande celebrates platinum: 'Heart exploding'
Ariana Grande used their social networks on the morning of Wednesday, 3 to commemorate the platinum that received the album "My everything".

My heart is exploding! Many thanks to all who have shown their support and love for this album. It's a dream. 'My Everything' went platinum. This is really fantastic for me. I can not express my gratitude and emotion, "wrote the singer, who on Tuesday, 2, participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in London.

Last week, she responded to criticism of the singer and actress Bette Midler, who told a British newspaper that Ariana "has talent and need not be vulgar" to promote themselves.



Post a Comment

Post a Comment