Jennifer Lawrence

Kiss with a star: Hemsvort spoke about "stale" breath Jennifer Lawrence


Kiss with a star: Hemsvort spoke about "stale" breath Jennifer Lawrence

Liam Hemsworth attended the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon, where he spoke about how uncomfortable he was kissing Jennifer Lawrence on the set because of its "stale" breathing.

Every time I had to kiss Jennifer it was pretty embarrassing. She's one of my best friends, I love her, but when we happen to kiss scene, Jennifer did not miss the opportunity to eat before the garlic, tuna or something even more disgusting. And right in front of the stage with a kiss she will say to me: "I ate tuna" or "I ate garlic, but not brushed my teeth",

- complains actor.

Liam Hemsworth kiss Jennifer Lawrence
Stills from "The Hunger Games"



Post a Comment

Post a Comment