gossip

New dog comforted Miley Cyrus after the death of Floyd



New dog comforted Miley Cyrus after the death of Floyd

Miley Cyrus still grieving the death of a dog Floyd. Yesterday her mom Tish gave her new puppy named "Moonie", to help her daughter cope with the loss of pet. Nevertheless, the singer writes in inconsolable and Twitter posts sad.

So, today 21-year-old Miley posted on the social network a few records:

I want to sleep, but I can only cry. I will never return home - where Floyd is no longer playing and running around. How do I survive this?

I feel physically ill. And I'm so emotionally drained, but I have nothing more to give sweet crumb Muni. Maybe I'm not ready ... But alone I still do not get it back ... I'm lost and do not know what to do.

Ya Want. Mine. Other. Ago. I'm trying to write about it on Twitter, instead of scream and wake the whole hotel! Damn I want to yell. I am angry at the world is unreal. 

Recall now Miley is in concert tour Bangerz Tour. This week she was told that the house was lost one of her favorite dog named Floyd, who lived with her since 2011.

According to one of the dancers Cyrus, Floyd attacked the coyote.

At a recent concert in Boston Miley dedicated one of the songs - Landside - the dog and cried. The singer could not stop crying for a long time and then came to the stage her younger sister Noah to comfort.

New dog Miley Cyrus

New dog Miley Cyrus

New dog Miley Cyrus

New dog Miley Cyrus

New dog Miley Cyrus



Post a Comment

Post a Comment