Shakira: I want eight or nine children from Gerard Pique


Shakira photo shoots

Shakira is not the first time became the heroine of a magazine cover Latina. Photoshoot star blogger shares Tanushka28.

Singer is preparing to introduce its new album, Shakira, but thought 37-year-old star busy, of course, not only creativity, because just over a year ago, she became a mother for the first time. Here is what the heroine numbers says about:

When you have a child, when you feel his love, you feel a sense of peace. I want to share with the world their happiness.

According to Shakira, she and her boyfriend, footballer Gerard Pique, are not going to rest on our laurels:

If not all of my musical projects, I would have was pregnant again. In general, I want us to have Gerard was eight or nine children - own football team.

Shakira, whose relationship with 27-year-old Pique, lasted for four years, said:

It with me because he wants to be with Shakira-man, not a star. This is true love, there are no hidden motives. And I'm with him, because he's an awesome man of everyone I met. We want the same, we like the same thing, we do not like the same things. Never in my life I did not have such passionate relationship.

As for creativity, here the singer has a story to tell. She shared the details of the release of their new album, which mixed rock, folk, reggae and dance music:

in me will always be a little of everything. I always argued with myself over whether the direction in which I want to work. It happens that I am very like the song, and after a few minutes I already hate her.

Tenth studio album Shakira go on sale March 25. Recently, she has shared with fans track listing records and introduced a new single titled Empire. Also in the album will already become a hit duet track with Rihanna Can't Remember to Forget You.

Shakira photo shoots

Shakira photo shoots

Shakira photo shoots

Shakira photo shoots

Get the latest celebrity news and gossip from the world of news-4y. With photos, exclusive interviews, film and TV reviews and spoilers from The Sun.

-->