I Luh Ya PaPi

Jennifer Lopez presented to the public a new wedge for the song I Luh Ya PaPi




Just a few hours ago, Jennifer Lopez made happy fans by posting on its official YouTube channel network video for the track I Luh Ya PaPi.

Jennifer Lopez presented to the public a new wedge for the song I Luh Ya PaPi

The track, which has already a favorite of many music lovers, is the next single in support of their new studio album, which will be the eighth in her musical career.

On set video company Lopez was a French rapper French Montana, he also participated in the recording of the song.

Bright clip turned into a kind collection of pleasant memories of life Artist - Album Cover On the 6, video I'm Real, as well as the infamous green dress by Versace, which is demonstrated by Jen Prize Grammy, and much more.













Post a Comment

Post a Comment