Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie will have another surgery


Angelina Jolie will have another surgery

At the end of April last year, Angelina Jolie made a surgery to remove the breast to reduce the risk of cancer. This news has received considerable attention and resonated among celebrities and fans of the actress. In a recent interview Entertainmet Weekly Jolie was asked about how the star feels now and how her life was affected last year's operation.


Celebrity said that at the beginning of March this year passed a prophylactic course of a double mastectomy. Angie also said that after last year's operation began to pay more attention to people with whom it is linked common ailments and experiences.
Wherever I went, I always meet women with whom we discuss health, women's various publications, breast cancer, ovarian cancer. I talk to men and interested in the health of their daughters and wives. So I feel closer to people who are facing the same problems as me.
In addition, the actress added that she is still single operation.

Do I still have one operation, which I have not done before. I communicate with people and hear a lot of useful tips that I'm sure will help me take the next step. 
According to Jolie, he happy about that decided on the operation and made the move.
I just really helped to support a huge number of people. Now I feel fine and I'm glad that the surgery went. I was very lucky with the doctors, lucky that I quickly recovered after surgery. 
Later in the interview Angie noted the important role played for her film "Unbroken."
In addition, I am happy that at a difficult time in my life there was a project "Unbroken", which I fully focused for which rose to her feet and went back to work. 
We wish you a successful actress following surgery and a speedy recovery from her.

Angelina Jolie will have another surgery



Post a Comment

Post a Comment