become a father

Simon Cowell has become a father for the first time


Simon Cowell has become a father for the first time



Producer of the TV show X Factor Simon Cowell became a father for the first time: the former wife of his friend - New York it girl Lauren Silverman bore him a son. Boy named Eric.

First information was confirmed by a representative of a TV presenter, and then he wrote about it in Twitter:

happy to announce that Eric was born ... He's healthy and cute. Lauren feels great. Thank you all for your kind messages. We named my son after my dad.

Source People magazine added:

Lauren feels great. With her not only her parents, but mom and dad Simon. They are very happy. Everybody is excited. Is it possible to be happier? Wonderful kid.

Recall pregnancy Lauren became known in July 2013. It was a surprise to many, as the girl at the time was married to a close friend of Cowell Andrew Silverman. In December, a couple a divorce. They have an 8-year-old son Adam.



On The Ellen DeGeneres Show music mogul Cowell said:

situation was not very comfortable. But it happens - now everything is quiet, I'm happy.

Regarding education son, 53-year-old Simon holds this opinion:

I want as quickly as possible to teach him what I can myself, and hand over the reins. I really dream to teach him how to conduct business producer. 


Post a Comment

Post a Comment