gossip

Kim Kardashian told the truth about silicone buttocks


Kim Kardashian told the truth about silicone buttocks

American telediva Kim Kardashian decided to break the silence and spoke candidly about why her buttocks look so unnaturally large. Reality TV star emphatically rejected any insinuation on insert silicone implants. According to Kim, back at it all extremely positive, and as for the volume, then for them is to thank (or on the contrary, blame) her recent pregnancy.



Kim Kardashia silicone buttocks

«All these stupid tabloids compare my figure before birth and after - complains Kardashia to "tweet" - Wake up! Then I was 7 pounds thinner than it is now. And while that I still have to cope with a few kilos. 
Kim Kardashia silicone buttocks

All who have small children know how difficult to lose weight. Especially if it is his "leftovers." And that figure is changed irrevocably after childbirth. You should be ashamed of what you are laughing at my figure and over my attempts to lose weight. I never enter in your "skinny standards." And yes: I lost a lot of pounds and I'm proud that I was able to achieve this. Do not create complexes in young girls ». 

Kim Kardashia silicone buttocks

Note that in their eternal struggle for the ideal appearance Kim Kardashia sometimes bear the irreparable loss. For example, shortly after the birth of her daughter sitting on the North rigid diet, telediva almost lost hair. Her once luxurious mane became clear sparkle balding. According to experts, it comes from the lack of food and because Kim abuses capacity: under the weight of their artificial strands become simply fall off.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment