Couples

JK Rowling - 'Harry should get Hermione'



Actually, another end of the hit series was planned



Who would have thought? Did not we always been all secretly feel that Harry and Hermione would have been the better couple? Now confirmed author JK Rowling, 48, the suspect - it was actually all very different planned!


JK Rowling told now that she likes Harry had seen on the side of Hermione itself. As fate would have it, however, so wanted everything changed.

"I wrote the Hermione / Ron relationship, as a kind of performance," said the 48-year-old in an interview with the "Wonderland" magazine.

"I know, I'm sorry. I can hear the anger and the wrath of some fans, but I'm absolutely honest, the distance has given me the right perspective on it. It was a personal decision. "

Who knows what would have taken for an end to the whole story with Hermione at Harry's side? However, we are all happy about that book series with the survival of Harry finished, and to be quite honest, Ron and Hermione are still a cute couple!





Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe)

Post a Comment

Post a Comment