Christine Asmus

Christine Asmus and Garik Harlamov shared family pictures



Garik Harlamov and Christine Asmus showed parents


Garik and Christina Christina parents
Garik and Christina Christina parents - Igor Lvovichem and Rada Viktorovnoj Myasnikov

Garik wrote in his microblog, mentioning that his mother enjoys Twitter:

 Today (February 3. - Auth.) My favorite mom's birthday. Congratulations Mamula love you. Health and patience

Garik evening and Christina went with my family to celebrate this momentous occasion. In turn, Christina called Garik mum, Natalya I., fairy and confessed his love for her.



Closest family Asmus-harlamov at a birthday party
Closest family Asmus-harlamov at a birthday party
Christina told in his microblog:

Our fairy - Natalia I., my husband's mother. Gorgeous man! We love very much

Natalia I., my husband's mother. Gorgeous man
Natalia I., my husband's mother. Gorgeous man

Post a Comment

Post a Comment