Ashton Kutcher

Charlie Sheen quarreled with Ashton Kutcher



Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher Scandals

Charlie Sheen - a true master of scandals, and to inflict a quarrel, the actor sometimes enough just a couple tweets. At this time, Shin turned against Ashton Kutcher, who three years ago replaced him in the TV series "Two and a Half Men".



Charlie has repeatedly let not the most pleasant comments about colleagues, criticizing his acting game in the series. Ashton, who, incidentally, has a birthday today, all was silent, however, during the TV show Jimmy Kimmel, aired on Wednesday, did not resist. 35-year-old actor turned to Sheen:

Can I take this opportunity to turn to Charlie? Dude, shut the hell! Well, enough already. Three years have passed and you still pour dirt on me at Twitter.

Charlie Kutcher reacted to the words in his microblog. First, 48-year-old kicker decided to apologize for his previous attacks against him:

Ashton, I realized, I'm sorry. You're done! My fault. I was upset because one nonsense and revenge on you. I hope you're not offended.

But before users social network glad that Charlie has finally ceased to engage in quarrels, as an actor continued his appeal to a colleague:

But what, buddy. Once again tell me to shut up - and you will eat the whole year of hospital food. Clearly, kid?

Not know joked Sheen or really going to sort things out with Kutcher fists. Ashton his colleague rowdy yet said nothing.

It should be noted that the participation of an actor in the TV series "Two and a Half Men" has long haunted Charlie. Last year, he said in an interview:

I tired to lie and pretend that this series does not suck and that Ashton does not suck. Nothing personal, I just feel sorry for him, he is forced to put up with stupid scenario.

Then Shin comment, incidentally, also apologized to Kutcher.

Ashton Kutcher on the show Jimmy Kimmel

Ashton Kutcher on the show Jimmy Kimmel


Post a Comment

Post a Comment