Adopted daughter of Woody Allen

Adopted daughter of Woody Allen accused him of harassment



Woody Allen's adopted daughter Dylan Farrow said that the director molested her in 1993 - when she was only 7 years old. Girl wrote an open letter to the newspaper New York Times


Adopted daughter of Woody Allen accused him of harassment

When Dylan was seven years old, the trial began: in the course of the proceedings it became clear that Allen really committed the crime. Any contact with the stepdaughter he was banned. Since then, Dylan has not seen him.

Now 28-year-old adopted daughter wrote:

What is your favorite Woody Allen movie? Before you answer, know this: when I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the arm and led him to a dark attic, looking more like a closet. This is the second floor of the house. He told me to lie on his stomach and play with parovozikom brother. Then he abused me.

During the process, Allen talked to me and whispered that I was a good girl, it's our secret. He promised that we would go to Paris and I'll be the star of his films. I remember how stupidly staring at the toy train, concentrating on the following view, which he reeled attic. Today, I am very hard to watch toy trains.

Note 77-year-old mother of Dylan Allen and Mia Farrow began dating in 1980 and adopted a baby girl and her brother Moses in 1987. In the same year, the pair had a son Ronan.

Dylan letter continues:

far as I remember, my father constantly doing what I did not like: I took away from my mother and friends that we were alone. This happened so often and it is so skillfully hid everything from my mother, who surely would protect me if I'd known that I felt all right things. I thought all fathers as express love for their daughters. But what he did with me in the attic, it was different. I just could not keep it a secret.

In 1997, Woody Allen married foster sister Soong-Ronan and previews. Now the couple have two children.

Regarding Dylan Farrow, in an open letter she adds that she began to cut herself. In addition, there was devushi eating disorder:

last week Woody Allen nominated for another "Oscar". But this time I will not be silent. It's like a personal rebuke all these honors and awards if require me to shut up and went to hell. But all the victims of sexual harassment, which I always write, maintain and share their fears and memories, they motivate me to fight and not be silent. No one should remain silent.

In the end, Dylan turns to Hollywood stars:

Cate Blanchett, as if it was your child? Alec Baldwin? Emma Stone, and if it were you? Or are you, Scarlett Johansson? Diane Keaton, you do know me a little girl. Already forgotten? Woody Allen - living proof of how our society treats victims of sexual violence. 


Dylan Farrow and Woody Allen

Post a Comment

Post a Comment