news

Yelena Isinbayeva declined to comment



First pregnancy rumors Athlete Yelena Isinbayeva appeared in mid-December last year, when she received an award for best athlete of the country in 2013. At the ceremony, she appeared in a free dress with a high waist and hide the belly area for charter. Now talk about an interesting position Helena erupted with renewed force. 

Yelena Isinbayeva

During stage the Olympic torch relay in Volgograd double Olympic champion in the pole vault appeared in the free black dress that hid noticeably rounded stomach. Journalists have asked Isinbayeva, will not prevent any interesting position to fulfill her acting mayor of the Olympic Village in Sochi.

«No comments. Everything is fine. I look forward to the days when stranded in the midst of the Olympics, I can see with my own eyes, to get acquainted with the legends of the sport, to meet international delegations, presidents. I have jitters, as represented by all this, and I'm happy that I had the chance ", - quotes Yelena Isinbayeva

Recall the summer Yelena Isinbayeva stated that the pauses in his career, to get married and have a child.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment