Alyssa Milano

The conflict is: Jay Mohr apologized Alyssa Milano



History with a bad joke comedian Jay Mohr addressed Alyssa Milano ended quite well. Celebrities have turned to each other in blogs and it looks like "buried the hatchet".

43-year-old Mora struck criticism of the press and colleagues after in a recent interview he said that Milano waved at her hand after birth of a child and is not in vain slimming underwear. In response to his comment 41-year-old actress wrote in his twitter that really upset him hints on her overweight and "all good wishes" abuser.

Jay reaction was not long in coming. In his microblog, he spoke about Alyssa:

She is awesome. I mistakenly thought that the absurdity of my words will perceive it as a joke. # Fail

Next Mor Milano dedicated a post on his blog, writing:

comedians sometimes go too far, and I did. I can not change what has already been said, but I assure you, my heart is broken because I hurt her. I'm very sorry. It was not funny. I was tormented by the thought that she Alyssa, her family, friends, fans, and especially her husband heard these hurtful words. For me it has always been one of the most kind, caring and beautiful people only saw this city.

Luckily for Jay, Alyssa was not a man of vindictive. On twitter she left a message:

Thank You. Apology accepted. (She growled viciously, but diligently tightening themselves from head to toe to waist underwear). # DaytePechenku

Apparently, that comes to a sense of humor, Milano may even surpass the famous comedian!


Alyssa Milano took apologies
Jay Mohr admitted that "too far"


Post a Comment

Post a Comment