Heidi Klum

Naomi Campbell celebrated the New Year in Kenya



Naomi Campbell celebrated the New Year on the beach of Malindi in Kenya, together with ex-boyfriend 63-year-old businessman Flavio Briatore and his 33 year old wife Elisabetta Gregoraci.


43-year-old model glowed with happiness, laughing and was all very sweet.

Note Naomi now travels to Africa in the framework of charitable assistance: she wants to continue the work, which was done by her close friend, Nelson Mandela, who died a month ago.

Recall that the Italian manager "Formula 1" Flavio model met from 1999 to 2002. A businessman also have a child with model Heidi Klum.

In an interview with Marie Claire Campbell commented parting so:

I'll never be a trophy. If anyone thinks that I will prepare breakfast in the kitchen on his heels, as if just stepped out of the pages of a fashion magazine, then it will never happen. Now I'm alone, but I'm not alone. I feel happy, I do not have depression. But I want the same things that other women - the house, the kids, the plot.

I know it seems like I just met with a string of famous men, but that does not matter. I do not want Mr. Campbell. I do not want to play the role of men.

With oligarch Vladislav Doronin Naomi broke up in 2013 after a 5-year-old novel.














Post a Comment

Post a Comment