Chronicle

Lindsay Lohan called Oprah Winfrey (second mother)


Lindsay Lohan made on a radio show where told about life in a medical center and its relationship with Oprah Winfrey. 27-year-old actress is now the same in Park City at the Independent Film Festival "Sundance". There she advertises her new movie, erotic thriller "Canyons".



Lindsay Lohan gave an interview to Radio Show

Leading radio show received answers to questions about how the filming, and the more personal questions. About his life after the treatment center and the creation of a reality show with a "second mother" Oprah Winfrey Lindsay said:

During this period of my life things started to improve only for me, so I decided to Oprah, it would be good, if people knew me at all on the other side. I wanted to prove that I am also a human being and I also have difficulties in life, as in all.


It turns out that Oprah was for Lohan something of a mentor and supported her all the time:

It is very good to me. So when I have a mom and Oprah - everything will be okay.


Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan also admitted that she is extremely healthy lifestyle, and stopped to chat with a bad influence on her people. As for his personal life, the actress has denied that she was dating a male model Christian Williams.
Post a Comment

Post a Comment