Fashion

Kanye West on the pages of the latest issue Interview



Last year Kanye West name does not disappear from the headlines of the tabloids - the rapper is on the list the most talked about people from the world of show business, so it is no surprise that the cover of the latest issue of Interview magazine appeared just this musician.


West participated in stylish and even a bit frightening series authored by acclaimed fashion photographer Steven Klein. Besides Kanye gave popular edition frank interview.

In conversation with director Steve McQueen, who made the interviewer in this conversation, the rapper spoke about fatherhood, creativity and much more.

About Creativity:

I like to be an inventor. I am a person who is working on the concept, inventing new ideas and brings new ideas into the universe.

About work:

I trained to become a good actor: attended art school for five years. I was as a child prodigy from Chicago.

About deeds:

may happen only one of two things: either I will do the right thing, or will make mistakes. But if you turn around and remember the last ten years, you will see that I was right.

On fatherhood:

This is something new for me to feel that you're the father .... There are things that I understand, others vice versa. But when we talk about love, I have no answer. All I can say - I am happy that I have it all.



Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Kanye West in new photoshoot

Post a Comment

Post a Comment