Anfisa

Anfisa Chekhov went to the dispensary for weight accident



Anfisa Chekhov


After the Christmas holidays, which TV presenter Anfisa Chekhova and civilian spouse, a famous actor Guram Bablishvili, conducted in Europe, psychotherapy star decided to go to Karelia in one of the famous clinics. This facility specializes in cleansing the body and losing weight.


Chekhova no secret that he hopes that this week it will be able to achieve maximum results and for a slim figure TV star is ready for any restrictions. On his page on the social network young mother shares details of his treatment.

Anfisa told:

 "Brought his mortal body on THAT Karelia, the clinic" Kivatch. "I've always said that true beauty-it's inside We all obsessed with appearance, want to be beautiful at any cost, sometimes this price is too high. I have always campaigned for external not standard, but in a healthy body, I love myself and I love to take care of myself! week ahead of me to expect a variety of treatments! And 3 hungry day. ask my friends to spare me and not spread in the coming days photos of food! And in general, I come Klatch already the third time. After each fly on wings, postpones and super-energetic! Overall, the end result will show you)) Good luck to me! ". 


Anfisa Chekhov

Anfisa Chekhov went to the dispensary for weight accident


Post a Comment

Post a Comment