Lady Gaga

singer Lady Gaga smokes marijuana to feel young


Lady Gaga smokes marijuana to feel young

27-year-old singer Lady Gaga has openly admitted that in the past often smoked marijuana. But she insists that the only way she could survive suddenly dumped upon her fame and only marijuana did so that Lady Gaga felt young again.

In an interview with Alan Carr, she said: "I fell in love with this thing (marijuana - approx. the author). She helped me to forget that I am now pretty damn popular. I missed one puff, to feel again 17-year-old girl, who in her go-go boots, looking for a job somewhere in the Lower East Side, a creative and independent ».
Nevertheless, the outrageous star admitted that recently calmed down a bit. She tries to take fewer drugs and not behave wildly, as before, to die from this life in his prime as Amy Winehouse.

Not so long ago, Amy became a par with the stars, died at the age of 27: Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Morrison.

reckless life, fame and drugs did their job.

But Lady Gaga is convinced that joined them and is going to live up to not only his birthday in March next year, but many more years to delight his fans: "I want to live, and I want my fans, too, lived, and I do not want them to have finished life as I am."


Post a Comment

Post a Comment