news

Selena Gomez tour interrupted due to lupus



A week ago, Selena Gomez has canceled concerts in Australia and Asia, citing the fact that she wanted to do with their personal affairs. The following year she was supposed to make in China, Japan and the Philippines as part of a tour Stars Dance.



Selena apologized to fans:

My fans are very important to me and I do not want to disappoint them. But me and my family, it became clear that now I need to take some time to yourself to become better since the last several years I put work first. I am truly sorry and I hope that each of you know how much it means to me.

We now know that 21-year-old singer may be suffering from a serious disease of the connective tissue called "lupus", in which the immune system destroys healthy cells, causing the affected skin, kidney, blood cells, joints, heart, and lungs. Note that the representative has not commented on Selena's information.

According to insider portal Popdust.com, the girl was diagnosed with "a few years ago", and recently the disease again manifested itself:

Selena understands you need to set aside time to fight the disease and take care of yourself better. Unless, of course, she wants to live a long and healthy life.

Lupus Symptoms include swelling of the face, fatigue, headaches and joint pain. Extreme case - fatal, especially if the disease affects the cardiovascular system. Lupus is not treated until the end, but thanks to the drugs can increase remission and keep the disease under control.

Way, suffered from lupus, stars such as Michael Jackson, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon and Force.



Selena Gomez


Post a Comment

Post a Comment