news

Oprah Winfrey: I have never regretted that I do not have kids



One of the most powerful women in the world, Oprah Winfrey stated that he never regretted the lack of children. She added that this is her conscious choice.



One of the replies to the letters of the pupils of the Academy of Leaders for girls named Oprah Winfrey in South Africa, a TV star spoke about his views on motherhood:

If I had children, they would hate me. Would have ended that they would have discussed the manner of "Oprah." In my life, a lot of unpleasant things that can make my family suffer. While my school friends dreamed of how to call the children, I wanted to bring people the same kind, like Martin Luther King.

Today institution organized Oprah makes many girls in secondary education in patriarchal South Africa. Numbers such that 100% of enrolled students reach the end of the training course, and then ends the third of graduates colleges.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment