Amber Heard

Johnny Depp spent 50 thousand dollars on a gift Amber Heard



Johnny Depp spent about 50 thousand dollars on a gift to his beloved Amber Heard. The actor went on holiday shopping in a jewelry store Neil Lane.

According to an eyewitness told the magazine Life & Style Weekly, 50-year-old Depp has made multiple purchases:

He purchased a pair of platinum earrings - "droplets" with diamonds weighing approximately 2 carats. Then Johnny bought a diamond pendant from the same bundle.

Recall that the couple met in 2011 on the set of "The Rum Diary." At that moment, Depp was in a relationship with the mother of their common children, 14-year-old Lily and 11-year-old Jack and Vanessa Paradis. In the summer of 2012, they parted after a 14-year-old novel and began dating actor Hurd. In April this year, Johnny and Amber have officially announced their relationship.

In an interview with 27-year-old Company Hurd acknowledged:

Life actress involves constant travel - it's very hard. But thus eliminated unnecessary you people, because if a person continues to be around after the filming of the second movie, then it is good. In general, I like to trust people - it lives in me southern girl.

Note that the actress does not like talking about his personal life:


It's not part of my profession. I want to be an actress. I do not want to be a celebrity ... Online you can find a lot of my daily photos, which I fill up the car, take away from the laundry cleaning, walking the dog. But you will not find a picture in which I "hang out" in a nightclub.

You could imagine yourself in the place of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, when all around feel that they have the right climb into their personal lives? I would never do like ...

I do not want to change just because people are watching me. I was always the girl who says what he thinks.

Judging by the Christmas gifts, Johnny Depp really appreciates Amber Heard.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard







Post a Comment

Post a Comment