beauty

Beauty requires sacrifice: Kristen Stewart spoke about the hatred of high-heeled shoes



Kristen Stewart is known for its ease public in choosing clothes. Favorite Things star wide screens sneakers, jeans and regular shirts, but the high heels actress feels extremely awkward. About it herself told Stewart in a recent interview.

I feel confident when I stand firmly on his feet. In the photographs, it is obvious that I look better when I high-heeled shoes, but if planned walk or party with dancing, the heels severely limit menya.Mne think that these shoes will not let me fully relax, so most I love walking in sneakers or running shoes.

Well, despite all the inconveniences, Kristen continues to delight us with their bows at social events, to enter the actress who tries to pick up the original shoes that reflect her character and rebellious style.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment