Couples

Olga Buzova revealed the secret of their relationship with Dmitri Tarasov.



Olga Buzova: I say in my family I am!

Olga Buzova revealed the secret of their relationship with Dmitri Tarasov. A couple was invited to the transfer of the "Great Sport", and TV presenter immediately told this to his readers. "I say in my family I," - said Olga fans and has published several photos from the set.

Pictures caused a rapid and not always the censorship debate. Critics pair butchered the nines appearance of spouses: Most connoisseurs of style did not like "sneakers in rhinestones" from Dmitri. "Do not be named second Beckham))," - this is the verdict of commentators.

Defenders Buzovoy and Tarasova, in turn, came as a shock to a criticism of the favorites. "Classy couple great way for public performance and Oli, and Tarasova. They both like each other much. What should be more? Prikopalis to shoes, spikes, and who made a sponge "- outraged nick.

" Like my mother said: to dress a man is much easier than re. But to find a normal man who will love and appreciate and respect a lot harder! A normal Dmitry or not, we can judge by Oli happy eyes that are filled with love and kindness, "- says another comment in favor of the heroes.

" Olga, you fellows, good luck to you, and do not pay for cattle attention "- advise spouses.







Post a Comment

Post a Comment