gossip

Katy Perry: Mick Jagger hit me when I was 18 years old



This week, Katy Perry visited the Australian radio station, where, during an interview said that several years ago she was the victim of violence. According to the singer, she has suffered at the hands of the legendary lead singer of British rock group The Rolling Stones Mick Jagger:

It hit me when I was 18 years old.

It turned out that in 2004, Perry sang on backing vocals for the musician. Then the artists recorded song Old Habits Die Hard, which was the soundtrack to the film "Alfie, or What Men Want" (Alfie). After work, Cathy and Mick went to dine at the restaurant, where there was a nasty incident.

After such a declaration Jagger had to refute the words of Perry:

I deny that I have ever raised a hand to Katy Perry.

to protect the musician stood up and his agent, who also assured reporters that the singer's words are misguided:

Perhaps she confused him with someone else.

Recall that in the spring of this year, Perry and Jagger appeared on stage in Las Vegas: they performed the classic song musical group Beast of Burden, which became a hit in 1978. Then Katie wrote in his microblog:

great honor for me to speak with artists. I did it.

Remarks to reporters after the show, she noted that the 70-year-old rocker was "very kind" to her.



Post a Comment

Post a Comment