gossip

Gwyneth Paltrow: I do not care about the criticism!


Gwyneth Paltrow_ I do not care about the criticism!

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has reached such a state that can no longer be silent: she decided to say what "boiling" in an interview with British magazine Red. So well matched that Paltrow was also the guest editor of the Christmas issue of the magazine.

Recall that for several months in the tabloids there are numerous rumors about her personal life, in particular - about the relationship with the billionaire Jeffrey Soffer.

Gwyneth Paltrow told what life has taught her:

The older I get, the more I realize that the opinions of people I do not means absolutely nothing. It's just a waste of energy! See if you want to talk to your favorite or your best friend that you might hurt a bit, then give it the attention and listen. Well, if it is an unknown character, what is the general difference is that he is thinking about you?

41-year-old actress is trying not to read the tabloids:

all this gossip. Therefore, I will never read.

Also Paltrow treats women badly, allowing himself to criticize others:

No one in the whole world can not point to a woman how much time to give tomu-to, to something and tomu-to. Like, just need to go to the concert, at the fashion party or ... Well, I wanted to spit on someone's orders! It does not matter what others think. It is basic, what we should learn in life.

Actress admits that almost all my free time spent with children:

I found a balance between family and work - if I'm not with the kids, I'm busy career. And who and what he thinks - it does not matter at all. The most important thing - it's what you are thinking about ourselves. And your kids. Want some advice? Do what you think is necessary, and do not waste a second of someone's criticism!

When asked if she wanted more children from her husband Chris Martin, mother of Apple and Moses replied in the negative, as the busy taking care of nephew:

Now my life so I am satisfied that if I open a new chapter in a very interesting novel. Today I was sitting with my son in the bathroom, and I thought, "How good he is able to take care of himself for a". I do not think I could have more time to go through it!

By the way, Gwyneth Paltrow soon will take away children from Los Angeles to London:

I do not want to become that kind "teenagers in Los Angeles. " No way! I have my own approach to parenting: children have to live in different cultures, to understand their own strengths and weaknesses. It's sort of an experiment.

Meanwhile publication Vanity Fair continues to collect information for the mysterious and very critical article about Gwyneth.

Gwyneth Paltrow for red Magazine

Gwyneth Paltrow for red Magazine

       


Post a Comment

Post a Comment