Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe avoids social networks



Daniel Radcliffe has said that he appreciated their privacy and therefore do not appear in the net. "I do not have twitter and facebook - I think so much easier to live. Because if you write on Twitter, what are you doing, then all attempts to preserve privacy somehow reduced. If, after this start to demand respect your privacy, no one will take it seriously ".



That's why Danny tries not to go to parties and premieres of films did not participate - to shine as possible. Apparently, he does not have Instagrama - also take note. All this guy has learned since childhood, working Harry Potter. "When I was 18-19 years old, around me somehow exaggerated. I had to think about their actions more often than my friends, and it strongly inhibits at that age. But generally all nonsense. I am often asked: "Do you have the feeling that you missed your childhood? What do you have it taken away? "In such cases I always answer:" What are you, it's funny, that children who have been abused - is robbed of his childhood. "


Post a Comment

Post a Comment