Daniel Radcliffe

The boy who survived : Daniel Radcliffe has said goodbye to Harry Potter



Two years later, after the final part of the saga of Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe is still to millions of viewers around the world, "the boy who lived." As recognized by the 24-year-old actor in an interview with The New York Times Magazine, he has only recently finally accepted his role and the sign that said, "let go" of her:

I tried in vain to do anything to my face did not cause the audience association with Potter. Because his face - it's my face. I just need to accept the fact that my face will always remind people of Harry, because I played it.
Radcliffe came to the conclusion that the more he will renounce this image, the longer it remain, risking to get stuck in the role of the young wizard. Now, by his own admission, the actor finally said goodbye to Potter and confident in the future.

Thus, one of the most difficult obstacles for the young actor became their own complexes:

I carry on their shoulders a heavy load. When you come into this world at 11 years old and earn huge amounts of money throughout his tineydzherstva for a "dream job", unwittingly comes the idea that everything they think, "He just pulled out his lucky ticket. He is not an actor".

It took me a long time to realize that I deserve what I have.
This contributed a lot to the actor numerous offers from film studios. In 2012, Radcliffe starred in the horror film "The Woman in Black," as well as in the TV series "Notes of a Young Doctor" (by the way, Bulgakov - a favorite writer Daniel).

And this year's release comes at once three films with his participation: thriller "Horns" melodrama "friendship (and no sex)" and caressed by the critically acclaimed biopic about the founder bitnichestva "Kill your favorite" - rumored to be after watching this film makers of films about Freddie Mercury was invited to the Radcliffe the main role.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment