people

Sylvie Tellier: Pregnant with her second child!


Pink book in Miss: 35 years, Sylvie Tellier is about to pamper for the second time!


Sylvie Tellier is a fulfilled woman swimming in happiness! Four years after the birth of her son Oscar, she had with her ex-husband Camille Le Meaux, Miss France 2002 is going to actually put the nose in layers. Pregnant a few months, it appears sublime forms and in the pages of magazine Gala, during a photo session held on September 30 in response to a famous Parisian hotel.

At 35 year, the Executive Director of the Miss France is preparing to slow down for the sake of her unborn baby. During her first pregnancy, she did not hesitate to honor all these commitments until the last minute this time, Sylvie Tellier seeks a "Miss France for the interim" in the coming months, in order to devote himself fully to his marriage and his small tribe.

Very discreet and modest about his private life, the former beauty queen admits for the first time have experienced a "traumatic" divorce with Camille, whom she married in 2007. Today happy again and very romantic, the pretty blonde wrote a new page in its incredible fairytale alongside his new companion.

In an intimate interview, the young mother pours on reasons that led her to file for divorce in 2012: "After ten years of relationship, the birth of Oscar upset the balance we became parents, more than has not accepted partners in Camille... For me, I was probably too engrossed in my work to see reality in the face, "she says.
Further, it also opens the new man in her life and describes their meeting:. "I'm lucky, however, I went through a difficult period I felt that my love life was over, I was ordered to go alone to the park with my son. when I had a professional appointment with the head of a luxury sector to achieve a joint operation with Miss France. Leaving this appointment, a person I work with told me that I had not let my partner quite indifferent "

Exceptionally ready to say more, she adds." We met again for a month and a half, and always for professional reasons, but it is clear that the relationship switches in the intimate when eventually see to talk about anything but professional. My companion made a great business school and he had prejudices about miss him ... It has happened, "says she lovingly

Touching, she confessed that the meeting was a true renaissance for her. "He loved me with my frailty has relearned me the pleasure of being greedy, enjoy life. It has everything built my son in our daily lives now. With him, I feel more womanly. When he learned that I was expecting a child, and he cried too. We share the same sensibility, " she says, before concluding: "? marry me It will depend on what he wants he is 37 years old and I 35, we have the right to look to the future."

It s 'already looks bright. Congratulations to the expectant parents!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment