Fashion

Scarlett Johansson voted sexiest



Esquire magazine declared Scarlett Johansson 'sexiest woman alive today ", and not for the first time. That's the title of the publication has already conferred actress in 2006.

In the past year, "top sexy" according to the magazine headed Mila Kunis, earlier Rihanna, Minka Kelly, Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry and other stars.

In an interview with Esquire Johansson talks about her relationship with her fiance Roman Doriakom:

not think I was jealous as long as it has started to meet with her fiance, her only. Previously, this was not. Not that I'm less valued their men, but this time I really do not care.
The fact that she was recognized as the sexiest woman in the world twice, Scarlett said:

I the only one who won twice? Then I'm flattered. I'm twenty-eight, and in the film industry this means that soon will start offering the role of mothers. And then stop and offer them.
Well, we believe that the same fate will touch Scarlett not soon.








Post a Comment

Post a Comment