Fashion

Madonna for the November Harper's Bazaar



Fresh "secret" and the long-awaited project of Madonna caused a stir: it discussed, criticized and praised his talent star. In any case, this mini tape has proven to us that Madge is still the same, and her retirement is not threatened. This confirms the new celebrity photo shoot for the November issue Harper's Bazaar. Terry Richardson shots authorship is divided blogger starsndiamonds.

In an interview with 55-year-old star shared her memories of adolescence, and noted that the school was an outsider:

Many thought I was very strange. I did not have a lot of friends, and I did not need the inner circle. But in the end, this detachment peers even helped me: because when you are not popular and do not conduct an active social life, you have left a lot of time to focus on your future.
It is because of the time spent alone with his thoughts, Madonna decided to radically change his life:

For me it meant moving to New York and become a real singer. And in order to express themselves in this huge city nonconformists. And to be able to communicate with people that you admire.

The singer raskazala about one of the most difficult periods in her life and how to adopt the boy David has changed her for the better:

This experience opened my eyes to many things. At the time I could afford it all: I published a book, Sex Book, openly acted on stage, even a kiss with Britney Spears. But saving someone's life is quite another. That moment was a turning point in my life, after it came a lull. It was difficult to go through what people in third world countries are suffering and dying of hunger. That trip to Malawi changed me completely.
Perhaps the inner world of a pop star and has undergone a major change, some things do not change - a passion for the stage, the desire to always move forward and continue to break stereotypes. As admitted Madge, their behavior and way of life is not going to change:

If I can not do what I love, and to live the way I want, I just do not see any reason to be on this planet. 







Post a Comment

Post a Comment