Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga: Female Year by Glamour


Lady Gaga

One of the women of the year by the magazine Glamour became Lady Gaga. Recently, the pop diva has released a new album Artpop (and put up another marathon with extravagant disguises). According to the publication, Lady Gaga - it's not just a singer, but the actress and philanthropist. That's why she was given a new title of honor.



In an interview with the singer, in particular, told how she had taken confidence. "Depends on what we are talking about. I'm really confident in my music, because I love her. I am confident in who I am, "- said Lady Gaga.

Singer also admitted that she does not consider herself beautiful in the conventional sense of the word. "If there was something like a mathematical equation of beauty, I do not know, I would be the algorithm. For me it's always been fine. I'm not a supermodel. This is not what I'm doing. I do music, "- she told.

Answering the question of who is a personal hero of 2013 at the Woman of the year, Lady Gaga said it was Emma Carroll. Emma - A fan of pop diva, who suffers from cerebral palsy. "Because now she can do things after hip surgery, which, as she thought she would never be able to do," - explained the singer (note that the operation Emma paid Lady Gaga).

Watch as Carroll makes its way through its most terrible fears, helps the performer to understand that she is capable of anything. "In Emma has the glamor that outside of makeup and wigs. This is the glamor of survival, "- concluded Lady Gaga.




Lady Gaga: Female Year by Glamour




Post a Comment

Post a Comment