Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber: discover his new single 'Heartbreaker' ... In which he talks about Selena Gomez?


The star singer has just released a new title, which should certainly be included in the next and fourth album!


Justin Bieber is preparing slowly but surely the release of a brand new album, and wait for his fans, he found THE tactics chef!

And because each week, and 10 weeks, the Canadian singer and ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez will unveil new titles under his column on Twitter # MusicMondays, it defines sort of like a musical diary.

Justin has also unveiled the new song Heartbreaker, already available on iTunes! A sentimental ballad and very R & B as the star of 19 years described as "A song for the people who live a heartache, as I experienced when I wrote it. This means a lot to me to share this I felt, and I still live with my fans. I am very proud of this song and I hope it will give my fans a glimpse of what there is in my heart. JB ".

No difficulty should be understood that Justin refers to his break, obviously painful and he still has not recovered, with the beautiful Selena ...

few hours before broadcast the title Heartbreaker, protected and Usher had tweeted: "Less than 24 hours at midnight is MusicMondays # # # 10semaines heartbreaker you're ready.!"

Justin also explained, always. via Twitter: "These songs are different, they are my # diary."

See you every Monday for 10 weeks, shortly after midnight to see the new Justin Bieber songs

And until next Monday, discover now the title Heartbreaker just below and tell us what you think?



Post a Comment

Post a Comment