Bruce Jenner

Bruce Jenner: 'We are not going to file for divorce!'



The other day, Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris have announced the break-up, but share the common property in the $ 125 million they will not: as Bruce himself admitted, he and his wife are not going to file for divorce.

In an interview, published in the magazine People, 63-year-old former champion said:

I'm fine. Chris is happy and I am too. No one will file for divorce. Each of us has his own house. And there's no animosity. All is well.
However, Bruce is not yet ready for a new relationship (besides, as reported by the paparazzi, he still wears a wedding ring):

I have a family and Children. All my time is taken up.
Reported that the reality TV show "The Kardashian Family" will be removed in the future. A parting Jenner will be the main story line for next season.

Rob Kardashian also decided to share his views on the mother's divorce:

Bruce appeared in my life when I was two years old. That will not change. So can I say about my mother, and my sisters. Relatives are not chosen. Even now, my mom and Bruce good relationship. I do not think they would be happier.
Bruce now lives in a beach house in Malibu, a 57-year-old Chris has decided to temporarily stay in the family home with the children Jenner Kendall and Kylie. Her company are also freshly baked parents, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.


The show must go on: in the new season of the reality show family separation Kardashian Kris and Bruce will be the main storyline completely


Post a Comment

Post a Comment