Angelina Jolie

Billy Bob Thornton talked about the jealousy of Angelina Jolie


Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie

The other day, the ex-husband of Angelina Jolie Billy Bob Thornton gave a candid interview with Sun, which reported a lot of juicy details about the relationship with the actress.

According to him, Angelina - one of the most beautiful and stunning women in the world, but it very jealous:

Every time she asked me on the phone: "What did you do today?". For example, I said, "Well, we were filming sex scenes with Halle Berry." Angelina immediately was got - they say that if I touched her. Of course, the touch - it's a scene from my movie!
We are not surprised by the fact that Billy Bob regrets that his marriage with Jolie was destroyed:

I was sure that I Angie is not worthy. In general, I was not sure of himself! But we still remain friends.
Recall that Thornton and Jolie were married for 3 years from 2000 to 2003, and the wedding ceremony, shared a bottle of blood.

Insiders say, it was Angelina Jolie insists that Brad Pitt refused scenarios with bed scenes. By the way, it adheres to this strict rule since 2005 - the year of dating couples.

Well, Angie has that right.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment