Benedict Cumberbatch

Benedict Cumberbatch has received a letter of criticism of Julian Assange



WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange can and is a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch, but the latest tape - "fifth power" (The Fifth Estate) - actor, he was not satisfied: Australian Internet journalist and television presenter criticized a biography of himself in a letter to the star.

As reported in an interview with Cumberbatch himself, even before he began shooting pictures only corresponded with Assange, but never met in person. Pohzhe, now Benedict has a real chance to see the disgraced journalist - in his open letter Jullian said that a great pleasure to meet with the actor:

Thank you for contacting me. My mates gave me your request. I thought a lot and got acquainted with your previous works, which gave me a lot of pleasure. I think I'd love to meet you.
Is also the founder of WikiLeaks said the link between the actor and the one he plays. However, in general Assange criticized the new picture Cumberbatch:

I believe that you are a good person, but I do not believe that the film is the same. It is based on a false book, written by the author, planning a vendetta against me and my organization (referring to the book of Daniel Domscheit-Berg, co-founder of WikiLeaks - approx. Edition of "Gossip").
In addition, Assange said that most of the events depicted in the film, never happened. Journalist sure that the film has been created to give him trouble. He also appealed to the Cumberbatch:

I think you should reconsider your participation in this venture.
Recall premiere of "The Fifth Power" directed by Bill Condon, responsible for the last two parts of "Twilight "took place in early September at the 38th Toronto International Film Festival (or TIFF).



Post a Comment

Post a Comment